- Must have a high school diploma; college degree preferred, not required.
- Clerical and administrative experience required.Possess medical administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with professionals in clinics and hospitals
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Multi task a variety of issues
- Strong organization skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to work independently
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in environment and industry
- Possesses a California exemptee license
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting under 20 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.