- High School diploma; some college preferred, not required.
- 1 year experience and/or training in Billing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication; able to convey information clearly.
- Problem Solving: able to consider and identify strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understand appropriate use of equipment and materials needed to complete tasks.
- Able to utilize basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Consider costs and benefits of potential actions to select most appropriate solution.
- Regularly required to sit, stands, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting under 10 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.