- Must have a high school diploma, some college work preferred, not required.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Managing one’s own time
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talk to others to covey information effectively.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying; take time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Obtain and see the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Use mathematics to solve problems.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Regularly required to sit, stands, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting under 10 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.