180 Medical is the leading urological supply company in the country, consistently selected as one of the Best Places to Work in our home state 8 years running! We’re looking for dynamic sales professionals who are extremely motivated and goal-driven.
Our Reps are responsible for visiting medical facilities and hospitals and establishing strong relationships. We do not sell product or devices to urological practices but rather encourage practices to refer patients to 180 Medical. We are committed to providing patients with exceptional service, education about available products and discussing various options.
We provide a generous base salary, commission, car allowance, laptop, phone, territory budget, and 100% paid benefits.
* Bachelors Degree in Business or related field;
* Proven track record with the ability to reach targeted goals - Brag book required to show success
* Positive attitude and take ownership, running his/her territory as if it were their own business.
* Strong track record of performance in the following areas:
- solid business acumen
- market/industry knowledge
- selling skills
- sales results
- teamwork and leadership
* Demonstrate solid sales skills taking a needs-based approach to selling.
* Demonstrate success in working within a team setting and leading the development and completion of programs that align to business initiatives.
* Demonstrate the ability to articulate information to a diverse audience.
* Respond positively to coaching with a demonstrated ability to develop in the role, taking on new challenges and responsibilities.
* Excels at multi-tasking and time management.
* Models strong rapport-building skills.
* Available to travel within assigned territory with overnight stays when applicable.
* Solid understanding of managed care at both a local and national level.
* Budget management experience with running a territory.