- Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred, not required.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Able to maintain composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Able to work well with others.
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Appearance that reflects the company image.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively and appropriately.
- Understanding written sentences, paragraphs, and some medical terminology in work related documents.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Manage one's own time and the time of others.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting under 10 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work performed in an office environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.