- Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred, not required.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typing: 35-40 wpm with 40 (adjusted) highly recommended
- Possess medical administrative skills
- Good communication skills with professionals in clinics and hospitals
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Multi task a variety of issues
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in environment and industry
- Team Player; work well with others
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting under 10 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work performed in an office environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.